The School Day
Below is a schematic of our school week.
- The week is divided up into 33 teaching periods with an additional 10 min period (Personal Support Time - PST) first thing each morning.
- All teaching periods are either 45 or 50 minutes long.
- Each day starts at 08:55 but there are two days (Monday & Friday) when we finish at 14:50 and on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, we finish slightly later at 15:40.
- Morning interval is at the same time each day (10:40 to 10:55)
- Lunchtime moves so that there is only two teaching period s afterwards. Monday & Friday, lunch is from 12:30 to 13:10 whilst on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, lunch is from 13:20 to 14:00
- However, the school office is open from 08:30 until 16:30 each day.